Posted by jonathan at 10:57pm EST on 08/03/2007
The Google AdWords Editor for Windows has been a great tool for AdWords advertisers ever since it was created. The AdWords team has announced the release of version 4.0 of the software.
- New features:
- Mobile ads: View, add, and update your mobile ads on the new Mobile Ads tab.
- Campaign posting: Select and post only specific campaigns, or post all changes at once.
- Right-click menus: In the tree view and data view, use the new right-click menus for adding, editing, and deleting.
- Custom date ranges: Download and view performance statistics for the dates you choose. AdWords Editor stores up to five custom date ranges.
- Paste to multiple campaigns: Select multiple destination campaigns for campaign negative keywords and sites via the Edit menu > Paste Special.
- Copy targeting settings: Copy and paste language and location targeting settings between campaigns.
- Copy only keywords or sites: Copy a list of just your keywords or targeted sites, without the destination URL, bid, or other columns in the data view.
You can view all of the updates at the changelog page on the AdWords Editor site.
I will definitely have to give this editor a shot once I get back onto my windows box. I haven’t been using AdWords that much lately at all, but I think I still have some credit available that I can use.
I do wish that Google would release a Mac version or at least a basic linux version.